Adventure Club Ques

Good Afternoon!

I am wondering,I have read the fact sheet ,etc. for Adventure club for kids.What I am wondering ,is there some sort of list or compass type thing listing when they will do certain activities,or do you simply have to wait till you get there or is it even a day by day kind of thing? I wanted to be able to plan around when they would be doing the activities my 7 yr old didn't want to miss out on!

Thanks! This board is the bomb!!!!

You will receive a kids' compass every evening in your stateroom for the next day's activities. Your steward leaves it with your regular compass. This way you can look it over that evening or the next morning and see if there is anything really great your child would like to do. Although, I gotta tell you, my 6 and 4 yos don't really care what's happening--they just love to go and hate to leave!

You will receive a kids' compass every evening in your stateroom for the next day's activities. Your steward leaves it with your regular compass. This way you can look it over that evening or the next morning and see if there is anything really great your child would like to do. Although, I gotta tell you, my 6 and 4 yos don't really care what's happening--they just love to go and hate to leave!

I agree! It could say "broccoli tasting at 8am" and my oldest would be like "Mom I HAVE to go"

Thank you both for your quick reply!It sounds like a lot of fun for her!

So we will be able to plan out the night before?!(fun for me!)

Thanks Again;)

Yes, it's really nice to come back to your cabin (usually after dinner) and be able to sit down and plan the next day's activities.

Have a great cruise! :D

FLcroozer - I am not sure what cruise you are booked for but you can find some Adventure Ocean Compasses on various websites. You can take a look at mine from our Rhapsody cruise last October.

http://community.webshots.com/user/fairysimone

Scroll down a bit and you will find them. From what I can tell the activities are pretty standard so you can get an idea of what is out there. You can also check for your ship at:

http://cruiseclues.com/

Just click on the ship and you will find a ton of information.

My kids loved the cruise and can't wait to go again.

Have a great trip!

Archived