POH Dining - Which ones for sure?

Breezey

OK so a bit more than 5 weeks and we are off! Reading, researching, planning. Know to get on that ship and head for those reservation tables so we can eat :) all week. I normally like to go with the flow and quite frankly this freestyle dining concept doesn't sound like what we all had hoped it would be so......

After reading several POH reviews, seems that Cagney's and Jasmine's are definites and that Tuesday is lobster night, so which other restaurants are recommended for good eats (regardless of cover charges).

tks

Jasmine, definite yes. Very tasty and exotic dishes. If you go to Le Bistro the first and second course are great they really fall flat on the entree. This was confirmed by others I would just double up on the first and second courses. Le Bistro atmosphere is very nice. Cagney's, great atmosphere - always seems busy,slow service though. Meat was very good. Papa's (Italian - food was marginal to me) maybe it was what I chose - so much pasta (second course could not finish) - Tiramisu not to be missed. Did not go to the Mexican place nor the Japanese "cook in front of you place"- there is also a Sushi bar as Jasmine for those that like Sushi. Be sure to reserve Lobster on Thursday in the Main Dining Room just hope to get an attentive waiter like we had - Good Luck !!!

Archived