Conquest aft pool question

cascole

Maybe someone here is in the know. I asked while onboard (a bartender) but she didn't know the snwer either... every evening at 6pm the retractable roof over the aft pool is closed. I can understand this if there was inclement weather - but during beautiful weather in the Caribbean in July? Things that make you say 'hmmm' - anyone care to venture a guess... or know for sure?

Maybe someone here is in the know. I asked while onboard (a bartender) but she didn't know the snwer either... every evening at 6pm the retractable roof over the aft pool is closed. I can understand this if there was inclement weather - but during beautiful weather in the Caribbean in July? Things that make you say 'hmmm' - anyone care to venture a guess... or know for sure?

I was wondering the same thing. We went to the aft pool a lot and were bummed when they covered it with the roof. It was very steamy and hot with no breeze.

On the Liberty, it was open several times in the evening. Not sure but maybe someone is just in a routine and closes it at a certain time so they don't have to go back and do it later - that is too bad!

Archived