Spleen How was your cruise in NE?

cyndeeee

Spleen,

So sorry we were not able to meet for chowdah...you had wonderful weather.

New England is beautiful when the weather is nice. Bob and I went into Boston for the night, to see a show, and we went on the Duck Tours today. Boston is a wonderful city, and we just don't go in like we should....

I'm trying to get use to these new boards, so ...that's why I haven't been on like I use to.

One more question for you Spleen...as you know we will only be in Maui from (9am to 3pm) can Bob and I take a taxi to Ocheo Pools and go swimming or should we just do a shore excursion with Celebrity>

?

Hope this fines you and your family doing well. see you in December

Thanks again for all your help

Cyndee and Bob

Cyndee - had a great time, thanks. I think I talked about it in detail on one of the old threads (probably the one where I announced that I was going to be gone for a while). Boston was a lot of fun and we hope to be back at some point (especially since my sister just moved there).

Re: Maui - I'm assuming you're referring to Oheo Gulch (Seven Sacred Pools). Oheo Gulch is way too far to take a taxi -- plus you'd never get another one back. Given the limited amount of time in port, this is one of those situations where I'd probably actually go with the ship's tour to make sure that you don't get left behind (especially since you can't catch up to the ship!).

See you in December when you guys get here!

Spleen

Spleen, Thank you, that's what we'll do. We sure don't want to miss the ship...See you in December. Hopefully I won't have any more questions for you. You've been wonderful and so helpful...we have taken all your suggestions and will be doing them all.

Thanks again, Cyndee and Bob

Archived