Table mates

Young cruiser

with another couple and their 2 boys (we are each a family of 4). We were cosily seated together at a table for 8, thus no strangers at out table.

We will be sailing Valor Nov 2007 with the same family (even have connecting staterooms for that "suite" feel :p, LOL), and another couple.

Does anyone know if there are tables for 10? I looked on the floorplan at Carnival's site and found only tables for 8.....

We had a booth for 4 once. And sat with a couple about our age. We tried very hard to carry on a conversation and not make the evening akward to no avail. So we had a dinner switch from late to early. And then guess what ,we ran into them and they begged us to come back and sit with them. We didn't as we had made other friends. They talked to us all week after that when we saw them. wierd.

We went to open seating once for lunch and get stuck with a lady who thought it was awful I ordered ribs, cause I would have to eat them with my hands!! She ordered a burger and ate it with a fork. I made sure I had sauce from ear to ear , LOL.

Archived