Turtle Cove Sail & Power Snorkel

Nymue

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone tried this excursion with Princess? Any feedback, input or recommendations? This is our first time in the Eastern Caribbean.

Anne - We did this last year. It is on a sailing party type boat, the ride back is all party and alot of fun. As far as the power snorkles, we thought they were hard to keep level just under the water line, need pretty strong wrists. You don't have to use the power snorkles if you don't want to.

Good luck.

We did it one week ago while on a curise with Royal Caribbean. It was a fantastic trip. The boat is docked right next to the ships. You take a sail boat out to Turtle Cove...where you will see turtles and fish. I even had a turtle swim within a foot of me! The fish are beautiful.

We did not do the power...it kinda takes away from the whole experience. The water was very warm.

The boat ties up in an area with a few other boats...but it did not feel crowded.

Tracey...is the absolutely greatest! Very informative. A young boy on our trip was having some problems and she effectively calmed him right down so that he could enjoy the rest of the excursion.

Party boat? There was no alcohol served until after your out of the water. I would say that you can drink as much or as little as you choose.

Great excursion...well worth the money! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived