Wonderful Weight Loss Plan & It Works!!!

CBussey64

I have been an avid low carber for a long time (Atkins) but I learned in October before I went on my trip to Laughlin a faster, easier way to lose weight.

Check it out:

www.kimkins.com

IT WORKS!!!! I've lost 10 lbs in the past 4 days and it keeps melting off ... it worked last fall, then I had surgery so I kinda slipped, but I KNOW it works.

Worth the lifetime fee she chages (under 30.00) ... you will look "smokin" as my husband says with this plan. :D

Looks interesting, thanks! Glad to hear you're doing so well on it too...congratulations! The site says the cost is $39.95 now. Still not bad at all.

But I'm wondering if you can give a brief synopsis of the plan? I'm not looking for a freebie, it's just that there are a lot of foods I can't eat (like fish of any kind) and I'm not a huge veggie lover. I find most plans want you to eat tons of veggies (of course they do..they're good for you!), but I just can't. I've never tried the Atkins for that reason.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Looks interesting, thanks! Glad to hear you're doing so well on it too...congratulations! The site says the cost is $39.95 now. Still not bad at all.

But I'm wondering if you can give a brief synopsis of the plan? I'm not looking for a freebie, it's just that there are a lot of foods I can't eat (like fish of any kind) and I'm not a huge veggie lover. I find most plans want you to eat tons of veggies (of course they do..they're good for you!), but I just can't. I've never tried the Atkins for that reason.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Email me at coloradosweetheart at comcast dot net and I'll help you out

Archived