Daily Well Being Aqua Spa package - Summit

ddonalds

We're going on the Summit to Alaska this summer. I've been looking everywhere to find the price for this spa package - it says it's designed to give you about a massage a day (includes Chakra, stress-away, muscle melt, spirit reviver and Hawaiian 4 hand). I found an old post that showed individual prices for some of these - but has anyone been on the Summit (or probably any similar Celebrity ship) and know the price for the Daily Well Being Aqua Spa package? Thanks for any assistance!!

We're going on the Summit to Alaska this summer. I've been looking everywhere to find the price for this spa package - it says it's designed to give you about a massage a day (includes Chakra, stress-away, muscle melt, spirit reviver and Hawaiian 4 hand). I found an old post that showed individual prices for some of these - but has anyone been on the Summit (or probably any similar Celebrity ship) and know the price for the Daily Well Being Aqua Spa package? Thanks for any assistance!!

Last year when I was on Constellation I got Daily Well Being package for $474, and instead of Hawaiian 4 hand I had Hot stone massage. It is a very good value for money. I do not think that the price changed. I highly recommend this package.

I hope this helps.

The Daily Well-Being Ritual is quoted at $474 when I check my booked cruise in September for available Spa packages. It includes all you mentioned and is approximately 5 hours. Designed to give a massage a day.

Last year when I was on Constellation I got Daily Well Being package for $474, and instead of Hawaiian 4 hand I had Hot stone massage. It is a very good value for money. I do not think that the price changed. I highly recommend this package.

I hope this helps.

I'm considering this package for Summit in July too. Would you mind answering two questions please?

1. Were you able to book spa times prior to boarding? - I'm concerned that I won't be able to get times to suit as we have a LOT of excursions planned on port days.

&

2. You say you were able to substiture a Hot Stone Massage for thye Four Hands Massage - do you think it would be possible to substitute say a facial for one of the massages? If that were possible then two treatments could be had on one day.

Thanks for any and all help!

I'm considering this package for Summit in July too. Would you mind answering two questions please?

1. Were you able to book spa times prior to boarding? - I'm concerned that I won't be able to get times to suit as we have a LOT of excursions planned on port days.

&

2. You say you were able to substiture a Hot Stone Massage for thye Four Hands Massage - do you think it would be possible to substitute say a facial for one of the massages? If that were possible then two treatments could be had on one day.

Thanks for any and all help!

1. Never pre book any packages before you board the ship, like I said on one of the threads before, some of them might not be available on certain sailings. Better do all the bookings when you come on the ship and go right away to the Spa. But if you prebook already package, you cannot pre book times for the treatments in the package before boarding, no matter for your TA said. On my last cruise one women came to the spa to check on her package that she said she prebook with times with TA, but in the SPA they did not have any record of that, so best thing is to do all SPA bookings with times when you come on the ship. Beleive me in Spa they will accomodate you with your preference times for treatments. They open from 8AM to 11PM, so will always find time to fit you in. Also when you buy package for 5 massages, it doesn't matter when you book you treatment on port or sea day, price is the same. Which is a good value since sea days for treatments are more expensive.

2. When I was on Constellation in December 2005, Well-Being package had 8 different treatments and you had to choose only 5 of them by yourself for the package, it was a combination of massages, facials and hair treatments. After that I have never seen that option anymore on my future cruises.

Like I said before its all depens on sailings and ships what they have available at the moment. For my package I changed one massage for another, you want to substitute massage for facial, I do not know if that is possible, but you can always ask when you come on the ship, I think it should not be a problem.

Have a great cruise, I am sailing to Alaska too on Mercury in July.

1. Never pre book any packages before you board the ship, like I said on one of the threads before, some of them might not be available on certain sailings. Better do all the bookings when you come on the ship and go right away to the Spa. But if you prebook already package, you cannot pre book times for the treatments in the package before boarding, no matter for your TA said. On my last cruise one women came to the spa to check on her package that she said she prebook with times with TA, but in the SPA they did not have any record of that, so best thing is to do all SPA bookings with times when you come on the ship. Beleive me in Spa they will accomodate you with your preference times for treatments. They open from 8AM to 11PM, so will always find time to fit you in. Also when you buy package for 5 massages, it doesn't matter when you book you treatment on port or sea day, price is the same. Which is a good value since sea days for treatments are more expensive.

2. When I was on Constellation in December 2005, Well-Being package had 8 different treatments and you had to choose only 5 of them by yourself for the package, it was a combination of massages, facials and hair treatments. After that I have never seen that option anymore on my future cruises.

Like I said before its all depens on sailings and ships what they have available at the moment. For my package I changed one massage for another, you want to substitute massage for facial, I do not know if that is possible, but you can always ask when you come on the ship, I think it should not be a problem.

Have a great cruise, I am sailing to Alaska too on Mercury in July.

Thanks cruiselover! I was under the impression that by pre-booking the package before boarding the price would be cheaper - I seem to be incorrect in that assumption?!!

I think I will wait until we board to book and then I can see exactly what is available especially as times can't be pre-booked.

BTW, what date are you sailing Alaska? We might cross-over!

Thanks cruiselover! I was under the impression that by pre-booking the package before boarding the price would be cheaper - I seem to be incorrect in that assumption?!!

I think I will wait until we board to book and then I can see exactly what is available especially as times can't be pre-booked.

BTW, what date are you sailing Alaska? We might cross-over!

I am glad that my info helped. Have a great cruise and enjoy Spa treatments. I am going July 20 on Mercury.

Archived