Anyone ever use Limos of Miami or Alpine Limousine for transportation to the ship?

Tigger007

• 4 weeks later...

Have booked Limos of Miami for this weekend Sept 17th. Will report how things went when I get back. I do believe Chris (Cruisinislife) has recommended them in the past. Cost was just a little more than getting shuttle service from FLL to Miami hotel.

Used Limos of Miami for 8/28 sailing of NOS. We were staying at the Sheraton Yankee Clipper and were picked up at the hotel on Saturday morning at 9:00 AM for the trip to Miami. Driver was excellent and we were upgraded to a SUV stretch gratis. I would use them again.

Where do I get information about them? I'm looking for transportation between FLL and Miami. What other options do I have besides a taxi?

Su

Just back fron our Sept 18th sailing on the Triumph. Used Limos of Miami. Stretch Limo 79.00 plus Grat. 95.00 total Picked up at FLL and took us to Radisson in Miami. No problem. Due to Hurricane Jeanne and our late debarkation in Miami on Monday charged us an extra 50.00 due to waiting and our drop off in FLL at Holiday Inn by the Sea (YUK). This is after I called the office to tell them I would call them as we were leaving the ship. You can

get a town car at FLL airport (SUPER SHUTTLE) for 55.00 I believe.

Would I use Limos of Miami again Probably Not. That's just My opinion!

• 1 month later...

Archived