noordam greenhouse spa days at sea prices

njsonja

Hi!

We just got off the GREAT Noordam 10/31. I had a WONDERFUL facial by Lola and I believe it was $119.00 It was the full deal & they called it a special b/c it included some kind of extra eye treatment. I didn't like the cost but the timing was right & afterwards, I felt it was it was worth every penny! I also had a wonderful pedicure that I think was $60.00-also was very pleased with the results. The last 2 sea days they advertised a 20/20/20 deal which I purchased also. They had a list of things & you got to pick 3 of them. The treatment was for 20 mins on each one & the cost was $79.00. I had a seaweed wrap, hot stone massage, & a mini facial. Again, I was VERY happy with what I received.

I started a tradition of always treating my self to a full blown facial on each cruise; I think after having the seaweed wrap & hot stone massage that I need to expand that tradition! Not sure which one I would add, but will definitely add one of those.

Hope this helps some! :)

rocks

PS: After each treatment, they naturally wanted you to buy a list of things, but a 'no thanks' was all it took for them to drop it. I appreciated that.

Hi!

We just got off the GREAT Noordam 10/31. I had a WONDERFUL facial by Lola and I believe it was $119.00 It was the full deal & they called it a special b/c it included some kind of extra eye treatment. I didn't like the cost but the timing was right & afterwards, I felt it was it was worth every penny! I also had a wonderful pedicure that I think was $60.00-also was very pleased with the results. The last 2 sea days they advertised a 20/20/20 deal which I purchased also. They had a list of things & you got to pick 3 of them. The treatment was for 20 mins on each one & the cost was $79.00. I had a seaweed wrap, hot stone massage, & a mini facial. Again, I was VERY happy with what I received.

I started a tradition of always treating my self to a full blown facial on each cruise; I think after having the seaweed wrap & hot stone massage that I need to expand that tradition! Not sure which one I would add, but will definitely add one of those.

Hope this helps some! :)

rocks

PS: After each treatment, they naturally wanted you to buy a list of things, but a 'no thanks' was all it took for them to drop it. I appreciated that.

Thanks for the info. Will be on the Noordam very shortly and the 20-20-20 special sounds great.

Archived