Carnival Miracle Scuba Cruise review Nov. 23, 2007

cruzegirl

I see you guys are fun dive buddies, I don't do cold water anymore :D Im more of a shorts and t-shirt diver in either hawaii or the caribbean. Im spoiled LOL. Besides I think I heard that the channel islands had pretty bad current conditions, I hate fighting the current.

Fred

I hear ya on the cold water. I hate it too. Especially the hood. That thing is annoying. But we have such great diving here in California that I put up with it.

Yes, we are great dive buddies.... We go diving, we see critters and then we go for Sushi and eat what we saw. lol... I'm sure there's some Psychological issue there I don't know about but it's fun. She got me into diving so that's cool:D

I agree with Debbie that the Miracle is not a party ship, although you could party if you wanted to (I did a bit too much). There is something for everyone. The Miracle is very "disabled" friendy which was nice to see.

As for slippery decks, yes watch out. I saw a woman take a nice fall out by the back pool near the ice cream. There are many people walking around in wet bathing suits causing a wet deck. There are warning signs around.

One week ago was our last night on the Miracle. It seems like a month ago, sigh.

I agree with Debbie that the Miracle is not a party ship, although you could party if you wanted to (I did a bit too much). There is something for everyone. The Miracle is very "disabled" friendy which was nice to see.

As for slippery decks, yes watch out. I saw a woman take a nice fall out by the back pool near the ice cream. There are many people walking around in wet bathing suits causing a wet deck. There are warning signs around.

One week ago was our last night on the Miracle. It seems like a month ago, sigh.

It's been six months since I've sailed her. :(

Archived