On Board Credit???

millerboy88

Can you pre-pay to have "on board credit", if so how do you do it.

I was thinking about adding a little each month if it could be done?

What we do is put a little money every month in a savings account, earmarked especially for our cruise. We do not actually take the money out of the account (let it gain interest), but we know when we leave the amount in th account and know that's our "spending money". Our S&S card is secured by our credit card, we are able to monitor the account every day on the t.v., we know what we spend, and know if it is in line with what we planned to spend.

Doing it this way, we earned the little bit of interest, paid our bill off as soon as it came in the mail, and still had a little money left over.

Our original thought was to put $500 a month into the account, we figured out that for us, that was too much, so this year we cut back to $300 per month and we begin the day we book the cruise.

Hope this helps, if not, it's an idea.:)

This would be alot easier! I will try it and see if it works. I do not want to mess around with buying the FSD and have them mail them to me and all that bologna. But if they can automaticly apply it to my account as a credit that would be great!:)

Lonnie

It seems to work fine... You'll still get a little notice in your cabin that you got fun ship dollar from... and of course, it's from you!

Thanks! this is a great reason why to use CC! Not to mention the info you provided from rumrunners!:p

I'm so glad you find the site helpful! I came here for exactly the same reason... looking for just one or two pieces of information and I was AMAZED at the wealth of knowledge here!!

Great people, great info, great site!!

:D

Archived