Can You Book More Than One Cabin With FCCs?

custompcsys

We are looking to book 2 cabins on the CB out of NY for next June or July when the 2009 Caribbean itineraries are out. We will need 2 cabins as my friends and their DD are going to be coming along on this one. My question is, can I use 3 FCCs and book 2 cabins...a single for me and a cabin for 3 for them, and use my FCCs to book both cabins? My thought was one FCC for me and 2 for them (as I recall the 3rd in the cabin doesn't need a deposit) so that we can all get the reduced deposit and OBCs. If they had the FCCs I know it would be no problem, but they don't, so I would use mine if possible.

Thanks! :)

FCC's can not be used for another cabin unless one of you plans to occupy it. They must be used for the person who purchased them. In other words, you can not give one or two of your FCC's to a friend to book a seperate cabin. They are non-transferable, if you read on the paper work you received when you bought them, is should explain there.

FCC's can not be used for another cabin unless one of you plans to occupy it. They must be used for the person who purchased them. In other words, you can not give one or two of your FCC's to a friend to book a seperate cabin. They are non-transferable, if you read on the paper work you received when you bought them, is should explain there.

Hmmm I knew I should have kept that paperwork even after my FCCs showed up in my circle account! :) It was a nice try though!

Does anyone know what the usual deposit amount is for a 9-day cruise without an FCC? I haven't book a cruise that way since 2005!

Perfect solution for you. Many TA's are having sales this time of year with a reduced deposit and many also include shipboard credit on top of it. Not a lot different then booking with an FCC. I would look around until I found one that offered this special.

Archived