Toonjie's Back!

toonjie

Toonjie,

Josiah is so adorable! You and DW must be so happy! Hope you're getting some sleep! ;)

Thanks! We're trying, but it's hard to catch up on sleep in the 3 hour increments they need to nurse. Everyone is doing great though and Josiah had his first Dr.'s appointment and has gained a half a pound and grown a half an inch already!

Thank you for all of your help. He is so adorable. I am due for a granddaughter on Friday. You made me not be able to wait after seeing those wonderful pictures. Enjoy him they grow up fast.

Thanks! I know how long it takes when you're waiting for them to be born-seems like an eternity! Congrats on the upcoming granddaughter! :)

• 2 weeks later...

First, let me congratulate you and your beautiful wife on your son's birth! What a lovely family! I have enjoyed reading your AOS review and look forward to our first time on AOS next March. I got all excited to try a Priceline bid for a hotel pre-cruise since you have had such good success. However, when I went to the Bidding for Travel website to get a tutorial, the FAQ section warned that we could not count on getting a room to accommodate three people using the Priceline bidding process. Since we will be traveling with our teenage daughter, we really will need a room with two beds. Do you have any insight about whether we might be able to request a two-bed room after the bid is accepted or should I just give up on the Priceline name your bid process?:confused:

First, let me congratulate you and your beautiful wife on your son's birth! What a lovely family! I have enjoyed reading your AOS review and look forward to our first time on AOS next March. I got all excited to try a Priceline bid for a hotel pre-cruise since you have had such good success. However, when I went to the Bidding for Travel website to get a tutorial, the FAQ section warned that we could not count on getting a room to accommodate three people using the Priceline bidding process. Since we will be traveling with our teenage daughter, we really will need a room with two beds. Do you have any insight about whether we might be able to request a two-bed room after the bid is accepted or should I just give up on the Priceline name your bid process?:confused:

Thanks! From what I've seen on this board, most people have no problem getting a room with 2 beds. I think Priceline puts that on there to cover themselves because it's possible that the hotel wouldn't have one available. Even if that happened, you should be able to get a roll-away bed. Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Thanks, Toonjie! One more question, if you don't mind. We have friends who will be traveling with us. Is it possible to bid for three rooms at one time at the same hotel on Priceline?

Yes, no problem, just select 3 under # of rooms on the first page.

Archived