Venice Shuttle to Port

We just got the documents for our July 11th cruise on Splendour from Venice (yeah!). It says they will have a shuttle from Piazzale Roma to the port. Could someone please tell me where in Piazzale Roma the shuttle is located. I know its not a particularly long walk to the port, but it may be hotttt in July!

Thanks in advance

I did that cruise two years ago this July, and it wasnt bad at all...ofcourse I live in Hot Humid, Houston Texas! We loved it!! Enjoy! I cant wait to go back again. Venice (as well as the other ports) was awesome!!! Dot

We're on that cruise too, so i'm guessing our documents will be on their way too.

We're in Australia so im not sure if the documents are issued in the USA, or here in Australia. Anyway, not much longer to wait :)

Carmen

When arriving at Piazzalle Roma with the blue airport bus, just walk forward.

The orange shuttle is in the corner .

Just before the bank and the little park.

The port is a short walk but when its hot and humid you suitcases get heavy real fast.

Happy sailing great cruise.

When arriving at Piazzalle Roma with the blue airport bus, just walk forward.

The orange shuttle is in the corner .

Just before the bank and the little park.

The port is a short walk but when its hot and humid you suitcases get heavy real fast.

Happy sailing great cruise.

The walk, although short, is not for the faint of heart. After walking from our hotel to the Piazzalle Roma we were glad to have found the free shuttle.

If you are not arriving via the blue airport express, look for the free shuttle in the south eastern corner (close to the Kiosk). However, for us the buses were regular tour busses which >might< have a sign posted "Port transfer" in the front windshield.

If anyone is interested in some additional details about our transfer experience(s), see my (long) post:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=790064

Archived