Question re e-docs and luggage tags

Ratatouille

Only one cabin's documents are ready to be printed even though both cabins have been paid in full. Is this unusual? Should I be nervous? We have completed the online registration.

Should I print and complete luggage tags for both cabins or can we just use the tags from one cabin?

Thank you :)

The booking agent (American Airlines) said since we booked two cabins that they have to have different reservation numbers. NCL told me the same thing when I called to inquire about getting the reservations linked. I tried the second reservation # and lead passenger name and it still doesn't work.

The booking agent (American Airlines) said since we booked two cabins that they have to have different reservation numbers. NCL told me the same thing when I called to inquire about getting the reservations linked. I tried the second reservation # and lead passenger name and it still doesn't work.

Not all edocs appear at the same time. I would call my TA and have them check if the second set is ready yet. I have had edocs dissappear and until I called and NCL checked they did not reappear. Another strange little bug with the website

Archived