Jewel's 5/14 Day Western Carib, Feb 1st cancelled

mylesf

Dear Valued Travel Partners & Guests:

Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) has important information for you regarding Norwegian Jewel’s 5-Day Western Caribbean sailing and 14-Day Western & Southern Caribbean sailing from Miami, Florida on February 1, 2009. Travel professionals are kindly asked to forward this important information to their clients.

Because of the recent charter of Norwegian Jewel, the above mentioned sailing has been cancelled. NCL sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience caused by this cancellation and would like to thank our guests for their patience and understanding. To encourage you to rebook your cruise with us, NCL is offering the following options:

For guests currently booked and deposited on the 5-Day Western Caribbean sailing departing February 1, 2009 –

o Move to any of Norwegian Jewel’s 5-Day Western Caribbean sailings from January 5, 2009 though April 12, 2009, excluding the March 15, 2009 and March 29, 2009 sailings, with full cruise rate protection.

o Move to Norwegian Dawn’s 7-Day Eastern Caribbean sailing or Norwegian Pearl’s 7-Day Western Caribbean sailing departing the same week from Miami, and the cruise fare will be based on market price.

Sorry for the double post, then. I thought they only cancelled the 5, not the 14 day....

Noooooo, don't be sorry, I actually did a google search trying to see what the charter was -- first thing that came up was actually the thread here. And my question to anyone is why would NCL just be cancelling now if the charter was planned at least as far back as April?

I hope you don't think I was being rude, 'cause I wasn't. I wanted you to see what was causing the cancellation.

:)

Noooooo, don't be sorry, I actually did a google search trying to see what the charter was -- first thing that came up was actually the thread here. And my question to anyone is why would NCL just be cancelling now if the charter was planned at least as far back as April?

I hope you don't think I was being rude, 'cause I wasn't. I wanted you to see what was causing the cancellation.

:)

We are on the same page, here!:)

Archived