Question about the specialty restaurant on the ship.....

wasiii

.....on our December 7 2008 Miracle cruise, our roll call has 9 people celebrating birthdays in the month of December and 4 of them during the cruise. We decided to organize a BBB (Big Birthday Bash) at Nick & Nora's during the cruise. As of this moment we have about 24 people who are going to do it.

My question is, has anyone ever done a large group like this in the restaurant? I think the idea of going to the restaurant is to have an intimate setting as opposed to a rowdy(?) birthday party.

Anyone have any thoughts about this? No matter what the answer is we're still doing it, but I was just curious.

:confused:

wasiii

I would talk with them when you get on board your ship. See if there is a less active night for 24 folks. Tell them you are celebrating several birthdays. Maybe they can accomadate you in some matter.

The website isn't intended for group bookings and I'd be a bit afraid that the reservation might not be made.

I'll be glad to make a call and see if this can be arranged but I'd prefer to wait until we're a little closer to the sailing date to minimize the chance of things going awry. .

I did help out some folks a while back who got married in St Thomas, I think it was. They had 40 folks who all ate at the supper club. We had to have them start dinner at 6 PM but everyone got seated together...

Archived