Upgraded......Now What????

flamingo1562

Upgrade Fairy visited........sort of. Carnival called me the first of the week asking if I wold like to upgrade from our 8A to an 11 on our upcoming cruise on Spirit for an additional $364.00. As embarcation day is my wife's birthday I decided to surprise her with the upgrade.

My question is, beyond preffered check in what if anything does V I P status include?

Thanks

:D

Upgrade Fairy visited........sort of. Carnival called me the first of the week asking if I wold like to upgrade from our 8A to an 11 on our upcoming cruise on Spirit for an additional $364.00. As embarcation day is my wife's birthday I decided to surprise her with the upgrade.

My question is, beyond preffered check in what if anything does V I P status include?

Thanks

:D

We did the same thing on our last cruise on the Destiny. We relaxed in the VIP lounge before boarding, boarded first, enjoyed a very spacious room with lots of "outets", closets, drawers and storage. A much larger balcony than a standard cabin, a huge dressing area and lovely whirlpool tub. Our room was also spacious enough to invite friends down before dinner for drinks from the mini bar! My husband also enjoyed the brand new flat screen. Don't worry it is money well spent and she will love it! Enjoy!

Be sure that price is for two. Before one of our last cruises they called to ask if I would like to change to a balcony for only $400. Well, when I looked at my reservation they had charged me $800...$400 a piece! I called back immediately and changed back to my inside room.

Valerie

The full bath with en suite jacuzzi is worth the price. The mini-suites are very large and very nicely done. Wonderful big bed. We did not get any "perks" beyond the normal but I have to say the full tub was so much nicer than the tiny shower you usually get.

Archived