Freeport: "xxxSunset Cruise"

mferris77

Hi all - when reviewing some of the excursions in Freeport (on the Carnival site under Shore Excursions), the last thing on the list is "xxxSunset Cruise".

At first I was like "wow, what kind of excursion is that!". But then upon closer review I'm not sure that it is a real excursion.

I know it's not a triple-X cruise, but the brief description does sound like something we would want to do - "Join the crew of the Bahama Mama, Grand Bahama's #1 Party boat for a Sunset Cruise and Show.". But when I look at the details of this excursion there is nothing listed at all. I'm wondering if this is a mistake and shouldn't even be listed. It seems as though the 'xxx' was added to force it down to the bottom of the list on purpose.

That being said, does anyone know anything about this excursion? Does anyone know of any sunset cruises in Freeport? This was actually the only thing that interests my group, as we'll be snorkeling in Roatan, ATV+Tubing in Belize, and taking it easy and shopping in Cozumel. A sunset cruise excursion seems like a nice way to end your last night of the trip.

Archived