Young Kids on Constellation.....Main Dining Questions?

Kutty1101

In 3 weeks, we will be sailing the Celebrity Constellation for 10 nights with our 2 & 4 yr olds. They have traveled quite a bit, and are well behaved and experienced at adult dinner situations. (Thankfully) We have formal/and dinner outfits for them and plan to attend as many main dining nights as possible.

Here's my question? Our youngest will need a highchair. Does Connie have these in the main dining room? Since this is our 1st cruise, any other advice would be helpful. I've requested a table of 4, but it's ok if that doesn't happen. I just did because I realize many just don't want to be around children.

You will more than likely get your table for four. If not, you'll be at a table with another family with young children. But I seriously doubt you wont have your own table.

I have sailed Constellation and they love kids. You will not only have your requested high chairs- they will know what the kids like and have these things on the table when you arrive- juice, milk, crackers. The waiter will get to know your kids and I have found the staff to go overboard with kids.

Your 4 year old is going to LOVE the fun factory. Constellation is a beautiful ship and I think you have a wonderful, relaxing cruise.

Archived