how many signed the pillow?

shawnonrev

I am making a special pillow for the characters to sign. We are going to drop it off at the guest servies desk. I was wondering how many characters signed your mattes and pillows? I know it is probley not the same number every time. but it would give me an idea on the size. I am going to make these well hubby watches the super bowl today.:p

Thank you!

Both times I did this they asked me if there was a specific character I wanted or characters to sign.

I said I'll take everyone i can get and the entire pillow case was filled. I have never counted but there must be 20 signatures there.

Frames would depend on the size of frame I guess.

You can say just have Princesses sign

or

the fab 5 which means Mickey, Minnie, Donad, Goofy, Pluto.

Just keep it as simple as possible so they dont get confused.

I figured it was easiest to say Please have as many different characters as possible sign it.

Thats exactly what they did.:D

Thank you for that. I would have never guessed that many. I would have just thought if you were super great like 10. You have helped me greatly on the size of my pillow. I am making the case part and then when I get it back and take it home I will put the fluff in it and sew it up. I was just going to take the fabric. But hubby brought up a great point about they may sign it where you have to fold it in half and sew it.

Thank you, this is going to make such a wonderful keepsake.

That is what I have heard. Permenant marker and write on the zip lock bag your name and room number.

I was wondering when the best time to pick it back up? I was thinking the last night but I have been reading that is the worst time to visit guest service with the tipping and check out line so long.

Yes you need to send your markers with the item to be signed. I usually include a Thankyou note and sometimes a small gift like a miniature box of Whitmans sampler, they cost about $1.50 for the signer but that is just me.

I use Sharpie pens because they are water proof and come in lots of colors. Put everything in a large zip lock baggie for convenience for all involved.

Please add an extra card inside with your name and room number on it, even though they will ask you for it when you leave it off. Putting it inside is an extra safety precaution in case the outer paper gets torn off.

Do NOT go to pick it up, they will deliver it to your room the last evening when the room host turns down your bed.

If for some reason it isnt left off then, I would then go and ask about it at guest services. But due to the large lines that evening they will deliver it to you which is so much easier.

Do NOT go to pick it up, they will deliver it to your room the last evening when the room host turns down your bed.

If for some reason it isnt left off then, I would then go and ask about it at guest services. But due to the large lines that evening they will deliver it to you which is so much easier.

Thank you that does make it some much easier.:D

We are a 3 night cruise. So I hope they are doing it:rolleyes:

I went to hobby lobby to buy my markers that momx4 grandma talked about they have lots of colors by there matte area.

I bought my matte at the dollar store. Hobby lobby was $3.00. I wanted yellow (Disney color)

They offer this on all their cruises.

It is such a nice perk!!

Just be sure to leave it off the first day or they may not have time to get it done.

I put mine in my carry on so as soon as I board the ship I walk right up to the desk before going to lunch and leave it off. Then I can relax and forget about it.

Time flies by so fast on the first day I dont want to forget it!:)

Archived