Is deck 5 a good place for the cabin?

We loved deck 5. Not many rooms there because most of the deck is the movie theater and kids club areas.

we were aft and it really wasnt that much movement. we like aft because its convenient to go straight up to the drink station, buffet or down to 2 of the restaurants. Our friends had deck 5 forward and they said when the shows were going on they coudl hear them but the dont run late, so that wont be a problem.

To me and this is ONLY my opinion. I always feel the forward cabins get more movement.

I do know if your really worried about movement decks 1 and 2 mid ship are the most stable part of the ship.

If it ever bothers you when your out of your room, go to the atrium area and sit in the big soft chairs. It is midship and a lower level so more stable.

If you know your room number then go to this site and look for it. You can read peoples reports about your room,. That may help you feel better about your room.

I love how quiet the halls are on deck 5. I would book a room there again without hesitation.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomlist.cfm#

Dont forget these ships have great stabilizers so once you get your sea legs most of the time you will forget your even moving.

Archived