Anyone done the ziplining in Cozumel?

Beerse

Crusing Carnival Valor in September. Looking at the either the Adventure Park, Zipline and Snorkel Combo or the Flyhigh Adventures Zip Line Tour through the cruise ship. Anyone done either of these? Are they good? Really want to zip line!!!! Any recommendations?

Glad you asked as I have the same question.

Ive ziplined in Puerto Vallarta before and it was a blast. We did 14 lines.

Im trying to decide if I want to zipline in Belize or Coz. My teenage sons are going this time so I want it to be grand. In Belize most only do 6-8 lines and are done in an hr so I thought I would try Coz.

Im looking at Coz tours as they have 12 lines and the price is really good at $54. Plus they leave all throughout the day. I just cant see enough photos to see exactly how they are set up. im interested in flying through the trees not some park where they have simulated the adventure.

Im on Carnival Glory in a few weeks and def wont go through them.

Here is one I was looking at for Cozumel. It's a little more in the jungle if you will than some of the others.

http://www.hiddenworlds.com

This place sounds amazing but you have to get over to the mainland. Sounds like you would spend the whole day there. Think Im in port 8-6, I would be worried about getting back. Im gonna look at this in more detail.

Prices are great

Crusing Carnival Valor in September. Looking at the either the Adventure Park, Zipline and Snorkel Combo or the Flyhigh Adventures Zip Line Tour through the cruise ship. Anyone done either of these? Are they good? Really want to zip line!!!! Any recommendations?

We just did the Flyhigh Adventures Zip Line Tour this past week. I loved it.

Hey Addicted to Cruising, What company has the 12 zip lines in Cozumel for $54.00. I have two boys ages 15 and 12 and they really would like to do a zip line. Also, are the zip lines in the jungle area or over flat ground like a parking lot.

Anyone that has suggestions for a zip line company in Cozumel, I would love any information you can provide.

We leave on the Carnival Glory July 25th.

Thanks

Hey Addicted to Cruising, What company has the 12 zip lines in Cozumel for $54.00. I have two boys ages 15 and 12 and they really would like to do a zip line. Also, are the zip lines in the jungle area or over flat ground like a parking lot.

Anyone that has suggestions for a zip line company in Cozumel, I would love any information you can provide.

We leave on the Carnival Glory July 25th.

Thanks

I was looking to use Johan and Sandra...they are well known.

think since you asked I can provide the link

http://cozumel-tours.com/zip-lines.htm

they have 3 options I was looking at the zipline adventure.

It certainly appears to be out in the woods/jungle area.

My husband and I did a zipline in Puerta Vallarta and it was amazing, I want my kids to have the same exsperience and Im finding it hard to get enough lines to make it worthwhile. think this looks like a pretty good option.

• 3 months later...

The zip line in Cozumel is on flat ground between the highway and the beach. Never did it, however we have driven by it several times. Doesn't look like much of a zip line and never actually saw anyone on it. Not very far off the ground either. Good luck.

The zip line in Cozumel is on flat ground between the highway and the beach. Never did it, however we have driven by it several times. Doesn't look like much of a zip line and never actually saw anyone on it. Not very far off the ground either. Good luck.

Are you talking about the ones at Adventure Park - they say they have 12 lines

Archived