Carnival Conquest: PackNPlay or Ship's Crib?

KGF

Trying to decide if we should bring our pack n play or use the ship's crib for our 7 month old. Thoughts? Suggestions? TIA!

Since no one else has chimed in... ;)

We are bringing our pack n play, and will ask request a crib as well for our 2yo DD. If the crib is better, we'll keep it and stow the p&p. If the pack n play is better, we'll send the crib back.

Since no one else has chimed in... ;)

We are bringing our pack n play, and will ask request a crib as well for our 2yo DD. If the crib is better, we'll keep it and stow the p&p. If the pack n play is better, we'll send the crib back.

Hey are you following me!:p

J/k. That's a good idea, cover all the bases! Thanks!

We have booked with Carnival for October and we were told it is a pack and play that they will provide, not an actual crib. We were assured it will be a base model Graco Pack N Play so that we know exactly what to expect prior to arrival - it better be true. Let us know when you get back!

We have booked with Carnival for October and we were told it is a pack and play that they will provide, not an actual crib. We were assured it will be a base model Graco Pack N Play so that we know exactly what to expect prior to arrival - it better be true. Let us know when you get back!

I will report back to this thread with the details on the PNP. :D

Nope, they "assured" you wrong. Carnival only carries white metal port a cribs not pack n plays. Those PVP's are always wrong. I have never seen a pack n play on any of their lines. RCCL has standard graco ones though. The Carnival ones are sort of small, my tiny daughter outgrew them by age 2. We sailed 7 times with her on various Carnival ships and were always given a metal port a crib. Unless they changed things in the last year, expect a metal crib. You are right to bring along a pack n play

if you have a larger child.

Nope, they "assured" you wrong. Carnival only carries white metal port a cribs not pack n plays. Those PVP's are always wrong. I have never seen a pack n play on any of their lines. RCCL has standard graco ones though. The Carnival ones are sort of small, my tiny daughter outgrew them by age 2. We sailed 7 times with her on various Carnival ships and were always given a metal port a crib. Unless they changed things in the last year, expect a metal crib. You are right to bring along a pack n play

if you have a larger child.

I think I'm just going to go with our PNP. It will be a comfort thing for DS and we wont have to worry about anything safety wise. Thanks for the info!

Archived