Oli's Trolley

Nevertoolate

It's right inside the building you have to walk past after you get off the tender.

I remember tickets are sold for Oli's Trolley at this building, but don't you still have to walk several blocks over to actually catch the trolley?

Or do they pick up nearer to the pier now?

In 9/08 Olli's ticket counter was located in the gift shop in the building you must walk through after the tender. The actual trolleys were located in a parking lot a short walk to the right and you boarded there.

Is Oli's trolley the same as Old Town Trolley? Which would be better, the trolley tour from RCI or book it myself? I have never been to Boston and want to get the most bang for my buck. Also I want to see the JFK library. Thanks to anyone that can give me some info.

Is Oli's trolley the same as Old Town Trolley? Which would be better, the trolley tour from RCI or book it myself? I have never been to Boston and want to get the most bang for my buck. Also I want to see the JFK library. Thanks to anyone that can give me some info.

Myval, Oli's Trolley is in Bar Harbor. It takes you to Acadia National Park. I highly recommend it. Sorry I can't help with the trolley tours in Boston. We did the Boston Duck tour just for fun since two of us had been there before. We spent two days pre-cruise in Boston and just walked everywhere.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived