New England Cruise with Florida & Bahamas Cruise

bumble_b62

We are looking at booking these cruises on NCL Jewel back to back 8thOct - 15th visting Sydney, Halifax, Saint John and Portland and then 15th - 22nd Oct visiting Orlando, Great Stirrrup Cay and Nassau departing and arriving in New York.

We are coming from Australia and really have no idea of the weather or what the seas would be like at that time of year and what clothes we would have to pack. Reading reviews on New England I don't think it will be a problem if we have rain and cold but what is there to do on the Bahamas cruise if the weather is not good and we are not able to do any water activities? Our previous cruise was to New Zealand (closer to home) and had three very rough days at sea which we coped with. It is a very good priced deal and have to book ASAP it includes 3 nites Toronto and 3 nights NY.

I would be grateful for any advice

:)Beverly

It will be great. It will be fall in New England and the trees will being changing to red, orange and yellow. Lovely. It will be sweater weather in New England. Our huricanne season is from May-November so there is some chance of rain or hurricane in the bahamas but I wouldn't worry yourself over this. If it does happen, they will divert your course and it may mean a skipped port or something.. but this is not likely. It will be summer temperatures by the time you hit the coast of the Carolinas in the US... so be ready for hot temps for the rest of the cruise.... but always comfortable with the ocean breeze.

Have fun sounds like a great trip.

Archived