Tours with Yucatan Connection

Has anyone used this? We want to see the Cuzama Cenotes and they offer this in the time frame we will be in port. Don't want to get stuck anywhere and miss the ship. Are they reputable and dependable? Thanks!

I have never heard of those particular folks, I'm afraid.

DH and I are going on our first cruise (see my sig.) in January 2012, and one of our stops is Progreso. We intend to use Autoprogreso Tours. You might want to check them out also. The benefit to using Autoprogreso is that they have the following clause on their webpage:

"Guaranteed on-time return to port. If you are not returned to the ship in time to board, we will cover the necessary expenses to transport you to the next port of call."

That's a pretty important statement for an independent tour company to make - especially if you're a cruiser! :D

..Trin..

I looked into them on the advice of William Lawson, I believe was his name. He seems to know much about the area?? I don't think Auto progreso offers this particular trip. Am hoping for some good feedback about this company (Yucatan Connection). I did contact AP per your advice and am waiting to hear if they have this trip, but it just isn't listed on their site. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived