any cash needed for Uxmal bus tour? (with Carnival)

My apologies Kellie. I should not have said that. I answered a post a while back , and they wanted all sorts of specifics, photos, etc, and I was the only responder, and they never have answered back yet, and I thought here goes again. Anyway, I do apologize, and I hope you have a great cruise..On the bus tours, it's up to you entirely if you want to tip, and if so IMO a couple of dollars is fine. As far as bottled water, once in Cozumel at the pier the wanted $2.50 for a regular size bottle, ridiculous for Mexico. I got one for about 50 cents at a convenience store down the road,You will need cash for any shopping also..:)

Please see my reply on my question in the Passion Island thread. Sorry to offend you; just trying to get some information, which is after all, the purpose of this website. :mad:

As Centex said, we also usually tip the driver a couple of dollars and if the tour is guided, maybe $10-$20 for the guide, depending on how long the tour is and how much education/enjoyment the guide contributes to the experience. But also, we don't go off the boat into a foreign country without some cash, just in case something happens. We usually take about $100 split between the two of us, and always keep it on us.

Have a great trip.

Archived