Once again Cruise Critic helps me plan a great trip!

Pink Lady One

Last summer I wrote a thank you message to cruise critic that talked about how I am always so impressed with the quality of information that I receive on these boards. Now, this October I went on a 10 day trip out East that included a 5 day New England Cruise and I wanted to once again thank people for their recommendations.

Our group of 4 used two different private tour organizations that were recommended on this board and we were very happy with both of them. The first one was At Your Service Taxi Company that gives tours for Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park in Maine. We had an absolutely delightful tour guide named Mary, and even though it rained most of the day we all enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.

Our second tour was with Your Cab! Van Tours and Charters for Halifax, Nova Scotia. Our tour guide was Jonathan Duru and he was also a wonderful and creative guide.

Both of our guides were prompt, friendly and flexible. They regaled us with fun information and interesting stories and they added greatly to the enjoyment of our trip.

Thanks again to everyone at Cruise Critic; between packing tips, airport rule changes, cruise tidbits and everything in between, I always learn something new.

Now we have signed up for a cruise to Asia next year - I can't wait to start planning for that one!

Monica

• 3 weeks later...

Archived