Tan Umbrella Massage Ladies

Jsme

agrees....we have gals here that need info bad:D

Have you been on the Fantasy before? I see you love in Ohio. What made you chose the Fantasy over a ship from the East Coast? My DH is going to be in Columbus, Ohio next Sunday for 2 weeks. He will come home the Friday before Christmas.

I was in Progreso on November 14, and I got a massage right there on the beach. It was under the cream umbrellas and the lady was awesome! I paid 30 dollars for 45 minutes. I tipped her an extra 10, because it was so nice! This iwas well worth my time and my money...hubby walked a few feet away to the Corona Beach Club and had a few beers while I had my heavenly massage!

Here is the post on the other thread.

Yes, you can get a massage right on the beach in Progresso. The girls with the cream umbrellas use clean towels and lovely scented oils and they do a WONDERFUL job. You can find them about a block down the beach. We were there March of '07. You can be sure I'll be looking them up again in March of '08. These girls get booked up, so be sure and get your time reserved when you get to the beach. They give discounts for multiple people. Hope this helps !!!!

Here is another post. This is the post that made me want to do the massages with these ladies verses another group. Seems cleaner.

when you get off the bus at the market in town, take the 1st street to the left and the beach is 1 to 2 blocks away. they were offering 40 minute massages for 20 bucks.

And another one but this post does not say it is with the same Tan Umbrella place.

well bring from ohio and being so land locked i choose cruise really by price and not be location. sad but so true and a single parent budget. i cruised on the fantasy last year almost the exact days...had a great time and really liked the ship, not alot of noen. had a great roll call last year and alot of us still stay in touch. well with sky bus now flying out of columbus i got a great no stop flight for under 100 bucks so that was really one reason we picked the fantasy again.

i am just hopin the weather in new orleans is better this yr cause last yr it was raining and nasty. as then once we got back to new orleans it was 35 degrees

well i guess that is it for now. this is my first time to progeso so looking for something to do

well bring from ohio and being so land locked i choose cruise really by price and not be location. sad but so true and a single parent budget. i cruised on the fantasy last year almost the exact days...had a great time and really liked the ship, not alot of noen. had a great roll call last year and alot of us still stay in touch. well with sky bus now flying out of columbus i got a great no stop flight for under 100 bucks so that was really one reason we picked the fantasy again.

i am just hopin the weather in new orleans is better this yr cause last yr it was raining and nasty. as then once we got back to new orleans it was 35 degrees

well i guess that is it for now. this is my first time to progeso so looking for something to do

Skybus is going to start in 2008 going out of Greensboro. I look forward to that. Cheap air!! Is it cheapier for you to cruise with air to NO then to other ports? Does Skybus make that big of a difference? Yes I am full of questions. Since Skybus is new to us and I am very seriously considering using them I am curious.

We went on a cruise last February on the Celebration which was our first Carnival cruise. We had cruised and done a few land vacations during the same time frame in the past and never had bad weather until the Celebration cruise. It was not really bad just cold.

Oh for Progreso. I actually look forward to the area. I know it is not like other ports we have gone to but it is more authenic than some. Not as commericalized. DH and I are cruising with another couple. We have booked the Beach Duggy Beach Break. I am looking forward to this excurions. Plus Barbara and I want to do this massage.

We have always tended to get to know at least some of the people on our roll call. Over all been very lucky and met some wonderful people. Like the couple we are going with on this cruise, we have cruised with Barbara twice now. We have several friends who we have cruised with that we have gone to Vegas with and done a few other vacations with them.

We were in Progreso on November 14. We got off of the shuttle bus that brings you into town, and we paid 2 dollars for the double decker tour bus. This is a great bargain, because it brings you around the town and gives you a feel of where things are. It brings you right back to where the shuttles are. We then walked up 2 blocks (just follow the crowd) and directly on the left is the Corona Beach Club. Right outside the Corona Beach Club, I got the most wonderful massage. 1 hour for 30 bucks. She told my husband they would do us both for 50 dollars, but he declined (weirdo)hehehe. I ended up tipping her another 10 dollars because it was so nice. She was very professional, kept me discreetly covered at all times, laid out new towels and sheets when I got to the table, used nice scented massage oils, and was absolutely wonderful.

We were in Progreso on November 14. We got off of the shuttle bus that brings you into town, and we paid 2 dollars for the double decker tour bus. This is a great bargain, because it brings you around the town and gives you a feel of where things are. It brings you right back to where the shuttles are. We then walked up 2 blocks (just follow the crowd) and directly on the left is the Corona Beach Club. Right outside the Corona Beach Club, I got the most wonderful massage. 1 hour for 30 bucks. She told my husband they would do us both for 50 dollars, but he declined (weirdo)hehehe. I ended up tipping her another 10 dollars because it was so nice. She was very professional, kept me discreetly covered at all times, laid out new towels and sheets when I got to the table, used nice scented massage oils, and was absolutely wonderful.

I wonder if they would do two girls for that price. My DH would probably not be interested but my friend will be.

well for me this will be my 1st time flying on sky bus but i know lots of people that have and really like it. for me this time. i picked sky bus and the fantasy for a few reasons #1 being that sky bus flies into gulfport (is an hour or so north of new orleans) my friend that i am cruising with drive right thru gulfport (so am able to be picked right up at the airport)

#2 one friend got a free room at the hilton riverside in new orleans for th night b4 (we are all for anything free)

#3 it was between the fantasy or the holiday. and the 3 of us really enjoyed the ship last yr and the price was right.

i normally fly to what ever port i can get good airfare to and then what price i can get the cruise for.

the only thing i am havin trouble with right now is that skybus lets u take one carryon and one personal item on the plane but if u have to check anthing it cost $5 a bag under 50 pounds limit 2

so i am trying to get everything in my carryon but what is not working is tryin to limit the liquids to only 4 ounces. i might have to buy more than liqiuor at the walmart in new orleans

well i hope i have anwsered some of your ? if you have more just ask away

well for me this will be my 1st time flying on sky bus but i know lots of people that have and really like it. for me this time. i picked sky bus and the fantasy for a few reasons #1 being that sky bus flies into gulfport (is an hour or so north of new orleans) my friend that i am cruising with drive right thru gulfport (so am able to be picked right up at the airport)

#2 one friend got a free room at the hilton riverside in new orleans for th night b4 (we are all for anything free)

#3 it was between the fantasy or the holiday. and the 3 of us really enjoyed the ship last yr and the price was right.

i normally fly to what ever port i can get good airfare to and then what price i can get the cruise for.

the only thing i am havin trouble with right now is that skybus lets u take one carryon and one personal item on the plane but if u have to check anthing it cost $5 a bag under 50 pounds limit 2

so i am trying to get everything in my carryon but what is not working is tryin to limit the liquids to only 4 ounces. i might have to buy more than liqiuor at the walmart in new orleans

well i hope i have anwsered some of your ? if you have more just ask away

You answered my questions. Thank you.

Like I said I am considering SkyBus for our Pride cruise next year in November. They fly to LAX for GSO and that is more than perfect for us since GSO is only 30 minutes from out house. I do not mind the $5 luggage charge since they are by far the cheapiest for us to fly. Even paying $20 (2 People) for luggage the price is much lower than other airlines.

Seriously please let me know how your flight was when you return. I am an information person. I like knowing the good and the bad because sometimes you can deal with the bad if it is priced right.

i hear that if the price is right i can handle just about anything. well i will post when i get back about the airline and as well as the tan umbrellas. well have fun planing and learning.

I will post more about the tan umbrellas when we go for NYE.

• 4 weeks later...

I am back. However, we missed our stop in Progesso due to a strom front. I can not answer about the massages. I was looking forward to them. Sorry I can not help you there.

Feel free to email me at jsme6. I am aol. I really want to know about your flight.

Archived