Hello :-)

angelndscz

Hi! I am new to the "Honeymoon & Wedding Cruise" forum. I thought I would join this forum to learn more about holding a wedding ceremony on board before sailing. DH and I are discussing a cruise to Mexico for DD quinceañera.

There is a ceremony involved with a quinceañera as well so I am curious what we can do on board the ship. She is turning 10 March-2013 so we have five years to plan. :-) Another relative's DD chose a trip to Hawaii instead of a party so this would not be too out the ordinary for DH family. We would allow DD to invite a few select friends to come along.

She seems excited about the idea right now. We have to decide what we are going to do so we can make plans and the sponsors can also plan accordingly.

Well Sounds like U ae on the right track.. Make You a compare and contrast list, then pick which one works best for you and Ur Soon to be hubby..

Hi! I am new to the "Honeymoon & Wedding Cruise" forum. I thought I would join this forum to learn more about holding a wedding ceremony on board before sailing. DH and I are discussing a cruise to Mexico for DD quinceañera.

There is a ceremony involved with a quinceañera as well so I am curious what we can do on board the ship. She is turning 10 March-2013 so we have five years to plan. :-) Another relative's DD chose a trip to Hawaii instead of a party so this would not be too out the ordinary for DH family. We would allow DD to invite a few select friends to come along.

She seems excited about the idea right now. We have to decide what we are going to do so we can make plans and the sponsors can also plan accordingly.

Hi, Congrats, and welcome!

First decide on a cruiseline, after that the boards are much more helpful. Each cruiseline has packages for onboard ceremonies.

As for the quienceañera, I have seen bar mitzvah parties on board. So I am sure if you call them they could make arrangements for you to have the ceremony on board.

Hope this helps!!

Archived