Carnival repositioning cruise

kruise runner

Hi Cruisers

Carnival has finally added a somewhat new itinerary for just one cruise out of San Juan'. Just maybe they might have listened to us ,who would like some new ports to visit. Carnival Splendor has an excellent 9 day cruise from San Juan to Miami on Nov 1 2014. We haven't been to 3 of these islands before. This is perfect for us ,as we were looking for the same on RCI. This looks like it .Hope fully they keep this agenda in the future. Enjoy your cruise.:)

Southern Caribbean next:D

kruise kat:) kruise runner:cool:

I wish they were doing that cruise in 2015 :(. We are already booked on two cruises - no more vacation LOL. I was hoping for a repositioning cruise next year but not looking good.

Edited by rlkubi

I'm not sure why our Conquest cruise sold so slowly (probably the first time I've ever sailed when the ship wasn't full (at least some said it wasn't; there were still plenty of people)) but this one is going so quickly. Maybe it's all the raving we did about how wonderful that one was that got people's attention.

Still don't understand why they cancelled the two Pride repositioning legs. :(

And, no, I don't think they are listening to us. They're simply moving the ship to warmer weather for the winter. They already had the 10/24 NY-SJ in the itinerary and just needed to move her to Miami. Really rather surprised they added this since we're stopping at ports that Carnival doesn't call at!

Edited by NCTribeFan