Taxi Cab Driver Suggestion

Attack Dog

Hello everyone. I just got back from St. Kitts via the Carnival Legend. I know that Liz highly recomends Thenford Gray a lot. However, as some of you may remember Thenford Gray was not available when I went to St. Kitts. I noticed a few postings that recomended Clement "Cappy" Richardson. Therefore I contacted Cappy and I must say I was not disappointed.

I asked Cappy to meet my family of 5 at the peir and take us to Brimstone Hill and Cockleshell. He was waiting for us at the peir when we got off the ship. Cappy drove a clean, comfortable, airconditioned 13 passenger van. He didn't just drive us to the destination. He also gave us a tour of the island. During the drive he shared with us a lot of interesting information about the island. He told us much of the island's history and culture. He even talked into a microphone so it we could all hear him easily. Mr. Cappy was very articulate.

For no extra charge Cappy also took us to the Botanical Gardens.

Everyone in my family liked Cappy a lot. He was very patient with us. He didn't mind us taking our time when we wanted to. Also my father-in-law is a very curious man who tends to ask lots of questions. Cappy proved to be very well informed. He was very professional and yet very personable at the same time. He is easy to carry on an inteligent conversation with. In fact my father-in-law must of talked to him for over in hour at the bar at Cockleshell. If I go back to St. Kitts again I will be contacting Cappy again.

You can contact him at cappytaxi@yahoo.com . He sometimes has trouble getting on the internet everyday so it may take him a few days to respond.

By the way Liz. The Lion's Punch was great.

Glad you enjoyed your tour of St. Kitts and Lion's Rum Punch. :)

BTW, there are no Botanical Gardens in St. Kitts (only Nevis). You must be referring to Romney Manor.

That might explain why it didn't have the "feel" or looks of a normal Botanical Garden. It was still nice and the women in my group liked the crafts and other items sold there.

Archived