Tropical Depression Vs Potential Hurricane???

iyurk

WE ARE LEAVING THIS SATURDAY FROM HOUSTON ON THE "SEA". I AM WATCHING THE WEATHER IN THE CARIBBEAN AND AM STARTING TO BECOME CONCERNED. WHAT HAPPENS IF A TROPICAL STORM IS GOING TO BE IN OUR AREA? DOES THE SHIP TAKE A DIFFERENT COURSE OR CANCEL??:confused:

It is not likely to be cancelled, but you could have a different itinerary since the TD is projected to go over Central America and head toward Cuba...probably will at least give a rough ride to a western Caribbean itinerary. Just keep it away from here; I don't have a hurricane pack ready for this year yet!

Sorry NJCruiser:

Looks like hurrican season is starting early this year. Technically it doesn't begin until June, but mother nature always throws us a wrench...remember El Nino.

Anyway no worries, look at a possible change in itinerary as a blessing...a little sort of adventure. I love surprises.

At least it is not a hurricane...then all I can say is you definitely need to smuggle "THE KEG" onboard:D .

Sorry NJCruiser:

Looks like hurrican season is starting early this year. Technically it doesn't begin until June, but mother nature always throws us a wrench...remember El Nino.

Anyway no worries, look at a possible change in itinerary as a blessing...a little sort of adventure. I love surprises.

At least it is not a hurricane...then all I can say is you definitely need to smuggle "THE KEG" onboard:D .

Instead of the end table..it will serve as the purpose of being my weight to hold onto if things get rough..:D

I'll take whatever happens as an adventure for sure. Nothing will ruin this vacation!

If I am reading the picture right, it looks like the people on the ship this week are the ones that will suffer the most. It should already be out of the area for the most part by the time we sail on Saturday................at least we can hope!

fullsize.jpg

Norwegian Dawn

WEB CAM

Image updated approximately every 15 minutes during daylight hours.

webcam_close.gif

Looks stormy to me or is the color on my computer off:rolleyes:

Hey look at me I posted a picture <--- sounds like she knows what she is doing.

That makes sense Trigger, I didn't think about that. :rolleyes:

Go ahead and write the weather channel a nasty letter and let them know what we think about their "scheduling department"..................just don't let them know where your next cruise is going.............it could get ugly for you!!!!!

Archived