Review - St. Thomas/Island Bliss/Villa Botanica April Fool's Wedding

Bo59rt

Posting here so I may find it easily and continue reading as I plan my wedding on Grand Turk August 2016!!

Grand Turk was gourgous! That was a port after our wedding! Enjoy your wedding planning!!

Thank you for posting such a great review! Very beautiful!

We are using Janelle and Elisha on Jan 2016 so this was very useful :)

You will LOVE them! Both were so great to work with!!!!!! I get so excited when i hear a bride is using them both.....just means your day will be spectacular and so will your pictures!!

• 5 months later...

Your Welcome. I loved the Villa and I have talked to other people who used that reception venue and they loved it too. The only downside is the added transportation costs.

I wish I was looking forward to the wedding again! Happy planning and your going to have an amazing wedding!

• 8 months later...
Thanks!!! I had to go through your old posts to figure out when your wedding is. Is it still going to be in March?? how is your planning going? hopefully a little smoother than mine did. Enjoy everything that leads up to your event, it goes by so quickly!

I truly go through your posts regularly. Unfortunately due to fiancé falling at work requiring surgery and two deaths we had to push our wedding back. It was just way to much to deal with. We finally booked our date with Janelle. It's March 11th 2018 and I'm very excited. So I may be picking your brain along the way. 💕

Crystal

I truly go through your posts regularly. Unfortunately due to fiancé falling at work requiring surgery and two deaths we had to push our wedding back. It was just way to much to deal with. We finally booked our date with Janelle. It's March 11th 2018 and I'm very excited. So I may be picking your brain along the way. 💕

Crystal

Going through everything that life has handed you recently is just proof that you are in a strong relationship. I'm glad you have been able to book your wedding date. I am still lurking around the wedding boards so I hope I will be able to help out if needed!