Civitavecchia to Rome

jackheart

You can only reserve tickets now, can not pay for them. They Vatican is no longer allowed to accept credit cards, they are cash only. The Vatican bank lost all their rights to use/accept them.

That's no longer true. The Swiss bailed them out and allow them to use credit cards.

That's no longer true. The Swiss bailed them out and allow them to use credit cards.

Really? I had not heard yet. I ordered tickets today for the Vatican but they were not taking credit cards like they used to.

• 2 years later...
Does anybody know what time you arrive into Rome on the DIY 5 hour transfer with RC.i want to book tickets for the Vatican and my dates should be out in a few days for July

Are you taking the train into Rome? Which ship are you on?

Hi sorry on the anthem of the seas in July and looking to take the coach transfer with the boat the one that just drops you and picks up.did the train last time on our own but have my 75 year old mother in law this time so sticking with the cruises transfer

Edited by Princess007

Hi sorry on the anthem of the seas in July and looking to take the coach transfer with the boat the one that just drops you and picks up.did the train last time on our own but have my 75 year old mother in law this time so sticking with the cruises transfer

Have you tried your roll call?

I don't know the answer but I would guess you get to Rome between 9.30-10.30am.