Hoku Hawaii Tours & Discount Hawaii

ransrider

Has anyone taken a tour with Hoku when in Oahu? We are looking at their 10-hour Pearl Harbor tour for January (H2). Discount Hawaii offers a discount of $35 per ticket for this tour. Is Discount Hawaii legit? Has anyone booked discounted tickets for other tours through them?

We used Discount Hawaii this past March. they were excellent. We did their "Pearl Harbor & Historic Honolulu" tour. Very complete and most interesting. The trip was listed as round trip our hotel but as we were sailing on the Pride of America that day we requested they drop us off directly to the pier. They were most accommodating to us with this. I'd certainly use them again. Aloha!

I didn't realize discount Hawaii was a tour group also. I thought they were like brokers that sell discount tickets for other tour companies. The tour I am looking at is through Hoku tours, a new company that began giving tours last December. Just trying to figure out how this discount offer through Discount Hawaii works. Thanks.

• 8 months later...

Hi Ransrider - did you end up going on the Hoku tour of Pearl Harbour. I have been also looking at this tour company for a Pearl Harbour tour in May of this year. I was just wondering, if in fact you did go with them, how you found the company and tour.

Vicki.