Car Service Black Falcon to Logan

trident one

Wondering if anyone has used Boston Car Service at 61 Waverly Street or could suggest one.

They seem to be the most reasonable ($110.00) for SUV but, I am looking for reliability. Date of pick-up July 25th 2015

There will be 4 of us with minimum of four bags and 3 carry-on sizes.

Thought this might be easier then 2 cabs, also not sure how readily cabs are available at Black Falcon never having been there before.

Thanking you in advance to anyone that can help with this.

What time is your flight and what day if the week? What airline? You can see Logan Airport across the harbor from the cruise ship. Two cabs should not be more than $30 each to get there. $110 sounds pricey unless you have a super early flight.

What time is your flight and what day if the week? What airline? You can see Logan Airport across the harbor from the cruise ship. Two cabs should not be more than $30 each to get there. $110 sounds pricey unless you have a super early flight.

Us Airlines Saturday 4:30pm.

Not a super early flight for sure, actually later than I would like, but the people with us were afraid we would not be able to make the 2:30 flight, hope there is somewhere good to eat at Logan.

As long as cabs are plentiful, two cabs it will be.

Thanks for the quick reply Carol.

Us Airlines Saturday 4:30pm.

Not a super early flight for sure, actually later than I would like, but the people with us were afraid we would not be able to make the 2:30 flight, hope there is somewhere good to eat at Logan.

As long as cabs are plentiful, two cabs it will be.

Thanks for the quick reply Carol.

Sorry you didn't book the 2:30 flight. Anyway it appears that United is in Terminal B, which has a Legal Seafoods.

You have tons and tons of time. How about taking a cab or cabs to Rowes Wharf, paying for a water taxi ticket to Logan to get the free luggage storage, and spending some time at Faneuil Hall? You could have an early lunch and take the water taxi over to the airport in plenty of time for a 4:30 flight.

Just to give you a sense of timing, I'm flying out this week at 5 pm. I live about 25 miles out. I'm leaving home at 2 pm to drive to the T station, park my car, and take the Red Line and the Silver Line to the airport. I expect to be there by about 3:30.

Sorry you didn't book the 2:30 flight. Anyway it appears that United is in Terminal B, which has a Legal Seafoods.

You have tons and tons of time. How about taking a cab or cabs to Rowes Wharf, paying for a water taxi ticket to Logan to get the free luggage storage, and spending some time at Faneuil Hall? You could have an early lunch and take the water taxi over to the airport in plenty of time for a 4:30 flight.

Just to give you a sense of timing, I'm flying out this week at 5 pm. I live about 25 miles out. I'm leaving home at 2 pm to drive to the T station, park my car, and take the Red Line and the Silver Line to the airport. I expect to be there by about 3:30.

Your suggestion sounds wonderful and if it was just my husband and myself we would do that, actually we would have been on the 2:30 plane or maybe on the one that leaves at 11:30. That won't fly with this couple I have taken them way out of their comfort level by renting a car in two of the ports to do some sightseeing and I am still not sure if they will go with us or not. This will be their 32nd cruise and they only do ships excursions or nothing at all, afraid they will miss the boat.

Your suggestion sounds wonderful and if it was just my husband and myself we would do that, actually we would have been on the 2:30 plane or maybe on the one that leaves at 11:30. That won't fly with this couple I have taken them way out of their comfort level by renting a car in two of the ports to do some sightseeing and I am still not sure if they will go with us or not. This will be their 32nd cruise and they only do ships excursions or nothing at all, afraid they will miss the boat.

That's too bad. You'll be spending almost 6 hours at Logan Airport if you're among the last to get off the ship. Perhaps you can go do your own thing while they sit in Terminal B for 6 hours. Going straight to the airport would be their choice, but it doesn't seem fair that they get to impose that choice on you as well.