Things to do near the cruise terminal

TardisDance

I know there's Mount Gay Rum and Agapey chocolate near by, but is there anything else near the cruise terminal?

I noticed the George Washington house and Banks Beer, but I think a taxi needed to get there. Is Banks still doing tours? Most info on the web is pretty dated.

Thanks in advance!

I know there's Mount Gay Rum and Agapey chocolate near by, but is there anything else near the cruise terminal?

I noticed the George Washington house and Banks Beer, but I think a taxi needed to get there. Is Banks still doing tours? Most info on the web is pretty dated.

Thanks in advance!

There is not much happening near the cruise terminal tbh. George Washington House is a fiar distance away and you would need a taxi. Banks no longer does the tours as their Wildey location has closed.

Depending on the day/time you are in, you may consider just walking around Bridgetown (World Heritage site)/doing some shopping.

There is not much happening near the cruise terminal tbh. George Washington House is a fiar distance away and you would need a taxi. Banks no longer does the tours as their Wildey location has closed.

Depending on the day/time you are in, you may consider just walking around Bridgetown (World Heritage site)/doing some shopping.

Do I need a taxi to get to Bridgetown? Where should I ask to be dropped off at? How much does it cost?

Do I need a taxi to get to Bridgetown? Where should I ask to be dropped off at? How much does it cost?

You can walk to Bridgetown quite easily. It is about a 10 minute walk. There are normally vans at the port as well offering a shuttle service to Bridgetown, they normally charge pp but not sure what the amount is. Tell them you want to be dropped off on "Broad Street"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

You could walk to the beach at the Boatyard or keep going on to Lobster Alive or even further to Harbour Lights. From there, you can swim with the sea turtles. It would be a bit of a longer walk, though. Maybe 15 minutes?