Sagrada Familia Towers

keenercam

I think part of it will depend on when you're going. I was on the website the other day and it says

"Due to works underway to improve the facilities, the lift for the tower on the Passion façade will be closed until further notice. Any tickets already purchased to visit the tower on the Passion façade will still be valid, but for the tower on the Nativity façade."

I think part of it will depend on when you're going. I was on the website the other day and it says

"Due to works underway to improve the facilities, the lift for the tower on the Passion façade will be closed until further notice. Any tickets already purchased to visit the tower on the Passion façade will still be valid, but for the tower on the Nativity façade."

Thanks, Laurie! We aren't going until September, so hopefully there will be options then.

• 2 weeks later...
I purchased my ticket for Sagrada Familia just a couple days ago and didn't see the notice lauriemac6 indicated. Hopefully it's no longer there and I didn't just not see it since I purchased a ticket for the Passion tower. :o

I have tickets for Feb. 20 and I saw the closure. Google "Towers Sagrada Familia" and you will see it.

I emailed soporte@clorian.com and they refunded that part of my ticket as my husband can not do the 365 stairs down the Nativity Tower so the substitution will not work.

I have tickets for Feb. 20 and I saw the closure. Google "Towers Sagrada Familia" and you will see it.

I emailed soporte@clorian.com and they refunded that part of my ticket as my husband can not do the 365 stairs down the Nativity Tower so the substitution will not work.

Thank you. I appreciate your letting me know. You should be told that when you purchase the ticket! Not sure I want to walk down that many steps either!