Bambarra Rum in Dufry Store?

Big Buoys

It has been a couple of years since I have visited Grand Turk. I was wondering if anyone that will soon be visiting or has recently visited and has a great memory could tell me if Bambarra Rum (the rum of Turks & Caicos) was still being sold in the Dufry store and if so, what kinds they have. I always try to pick up a bottle when I visit, and I understand they have some newer and limited rums. Grand Turk will be the last stop on my upcoming cruise, so I don't want to pick up certain kinds of rums if they will have in Bambarra brand at Dufry.

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
It has been a couple of years since I have visited Grand Turk. I was wondering if anyone that will soon be visiting or has recently visited and has a great memory could tell me if Bambarra Rum (the rum of Turks & Caicos) was still being sold in the Dufry store and if so, what kinds they have. I always try to pick up a bottle when I visit, and I understand they have some newer and limited rums. Grand Turk will be the last stop on my upcoming cruise, so I don't want to pick up certain kinds of rums if they will have in Bambarra brand at Dufry.

Thank you in advance!

If Dufry is the name of the big store right there at the cruise port, yes they do sell Bambarra rum there. I bought 2 bottles last month. They had silver, gold, and spiced. It was $25 a bottle (I bought the gold) but if you bought 2 it was only $42. Hope this helps. :D

• 2 weeks later...
If Dufry is the name of the big store right there at the cruise port, yes they do sell Bambarra rum there. I bought 2 bottles last month. They had silver, gold, and spiced. It was $25 a bottle (I bought the gold) but if you bought 2 it was only $42. Hope this helps. :D

I guess I can assume they don't make coconut rum :(

• 1 month later...

Not sure about the selection now, but when we were last there they had most all of the Bambarra line. I know for a fact that they had Silver, Gold, Black, Reserve and Trouvadore. I do not remember if they had the Coconut.

It's looking like we may be going back next year and I hope they still have a good selection because the Gold, Reserve and Trouvadore are excellent and I'm running really low!:eek: