Jewel Runaway Bay or Hilton Rose Hall Day Pass?

tusconcam

Hi there.

I'm looking for some advice/experiences that can help my girlfriend and myself choose an All inclusive day experience when we cruise into Falmouth later this month.

We have narrowed it down to either Hilton Rose Hall or Jewel Runaway Bay both through Resort for a Day tour company (formerly Jamaica for a Day I believe?) with return transportation to Falmouth pier.

Both cost more than our originally booked Blue Water beach Club excursion booked through Royal Caribbean, but I think they may offer more and a better experience? Not sure.

Yes I have read many Trip Advisor and other reviews for these places, but I was hoping someone could chime in here with your experience about either (both?) to assist me with where to go.

Thanks.

I haven't been to either yet but I would use google maps to look at the drive time to Jewel. I've seen reports of people spending 45 to 60 minutes on a bus ONE WAY to get to one of the jewel properties with cruise line excursions. That is way too much time lost in my opinion. Rose Hall might be closer to the port. Royalton White Sands is by far the closest AI to port.

I went to Hilton rose hall through resort for a day this past January. It was WONDERFUL!!! But expensive. I would say the drive from the Falmouth port was under 30 minutes. The food was delicious, great variety of activities, beautiful grounds. The ocean there isn't the clearest actually a bit weedy so keep that in mind. I would highly recommend it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...