Biking in Acadia National Park - Royal Caribbean

SweetThang0629

I have not done this excursion, but the Visitor Center is about 4 miles from the tender dock; however, there is a satellite ranger station on the east side of the Village Green that may be able to help you. That office is less than a 10 minute walk from the tender dock.

As for the excursion (BY03), it is done on the Carriage Roads in Acadia. There is a CR that goes to the visitor center, but I would not anticipate that your guided tour would go to the VC. The description lists 5 miles as the approximate distance on the CR.

Here is the phone number listed for the VC: (207) 288-3338; give them a call.

Something to think about, you don't have to do the excursion. You can rent bikes, and take a free public bus to a CR entrance.

SBtS

I have not done this excursion, but the Visitor Center is about 4 miles from the tender dock; however, there is a satellite ranger station on the east side of the Village Green that may be able to help you. That office is less than a 10 minute walk from the tender dock.

As for the excursion (BY03), it is done on the Carriage Roads in Acadia. There is a CR that goes to the visitor center, but I would not anticipate that your guided tour would go to the VC. The description lists 5 miles as the approximate distance on the CR.

Here is the phone number listed for the VC: (207) 288-3338; give them a call.

Something to think about, you don't have to do the excursion. You can rent bikes, and take a free public bus to a CR entrance.

SBtS

Thanks for the information! I will give the VC a call tomorrow to ask more questions. Right now we are on the excursion, but may just cancel and rent on our own.