RCCL Anthem of the Seas

CruiserTB

about 70-75 people

it seems like extreme low numbers have the library in 270, next amount up is boleros, then music hall, then main 270 (could be wrong on all of this)

we have sailed quantum and like the music hall, no idea how they are going to setup the seating for ceremony though

• 3 weeks later...
about 70-75 people

it seems like extreme low numbers have the library in 270, next amount up is boleros, then music hall, then main 270 (could be wrong on all of this)

we have sailed quantum and like the music hall, no idea how they are going to setup the seating for ceremony though

That seems about right. We'll be in the main 270. We saw pictures of people in the library in 270 and they had about 10-15 guests.

Ok so FH leaves tomorrow on the 5 night anthem to Bermuda. In addition to taking pics of boleros & music hall as well as scoping out any weddings going on I wanted him to check out some beaches. I've settled on Warwick Long Beach and Horseshoe bay. Hopefully either of those he'll find good for our post-wedding pictures :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well I've been gone for a minute due to spotty internet access at work which I'm happy to say has now been resolved. :D

FH came back, he had a good time & took lots of pictures which I haven't seen yet. I'll go through them this weekend and post some from the venues.

Turns out it's a good thing that I had him take pictures of the venues because they switched us from Two70 to the Music Hall.:mad: When my wedding coordinator Stephanie told me this morning I was upset but then after speaking with her about the switch she informed me that I can still have the wedding ceremony in Two70 and then move to the Music Hall for the reception. After talking it over with FH we are happy with this arrangement, since now instead of changing over the room, we can just walk down to the Music Hall and the reception area will already be set up. :D

I'm also going to attach the Anthem Info Sheet here, which is what Stephanie sent me as my available additional options. The other thing she sent me was a simple excel document where I need to list the names of all the non-sailing guests and their IDs but we have a bit of time left before I need to collect these.

Anthem Wedding Info Sheet.pdf