Zeppelin Tour

MNFreeze

My family and I recently got off a cruise on the Norwegian Dawn. One of our stops was in Roatan. This was our first time in Roatan and our group wanted to do a catamaran sail for the day. I research MANY different companies and finally decided on Zeppelin Tours.

I have to say this was the best choice we made our entire cruise. There were 10 of us on the catamaran and yet there were 5 crew members. We were pampered the entire time and never needed anything.

The food they served was amazing, the drinks were tasty and anything we needed was instantly provided.

The boat is so beautiful and had a ton of room for our small group. They took us snorkeling in the beautiful water and two of the crew were in the water with us the whole time.

I could go on and on about how wonderful this tour is. If you want an amazing day of sailing, food and drink I highly recommend Zeppelin tours.

If you have any question please feel free to reach out and I will answer.

Thanks,

MNFreeze

We lived on Roatan for 4 years and are personal friends of the owners Wayne and Elly Smith.....they are indeed a class act and deliver a great experience! If we ever visit Roatan on a cruise we will certainly go on Raya (the catamaran).

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app