Harvest Caye Beach villa vs pool villa

vagabonder1

Hi all!

Trying to decide what to do for the day in port. We are in port all day (8-5). I'm trying to decide if the beach villa is worth the extra price over the pool villa. Is there more activity and fun going on at the pool? I have 2 kids (boys ages 16 and 12) who love the beach but the pool as well. While we love privacy and lounging beach/pool side, we also like some activity. Any feedback is appreciated!

Hi all!

Trying to decide what to do for the day in port. We are in port all day (8-5). I'm trying to decide if the beach villa is worth the extra price over the pool villa. Is there more activity and fun going on at the pool? I have 2 kids (boys ages 16 and 12) who love the beach but the pool as well. While we love privacy and lounging beach/pool side, we also like some activity. Any feedback is appreciated!

Keep in mind that the pool villas are only for 2 people; no guests. The beach villas are for 6. For me, the private bathroom/shower in the beach villas was a deciding factor (that and I'm not renting 2 pool cabanas when my kids are 5 and 8.

my listing shows the pool cabanas for 4 people... which is what's making the decision harder (since we would only need 1)

Where are you seeing the pool cabanas listed? What is the price? Do they have a refrigerator and safe? My cruise isn't til June..so maybe that's why they aren't showing available yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Its under my explore & plan tab in my NCL trip. I said in 42 days, these have been offered for a couple weeks now. Beach cabana is for 6 people and pool cabana is for 4.

Beach: $500

Pool: $250

I don't mind being tucked away in our own beach cabana... but we are social people and would want to be able to do some fun stuff for the day.

Its under my explore & plan tab in my NCL trip. I said in 42 days, these have been offered for a couple weeks now. Beach cabana is for 6 people and pool cabana is for 4.

Beach: $500

Pool: $250

I don't mind being tucked away in our own beach cabana... but we are social people and would want to be able to do some fun stuff for the day.

Ok thanks! I know that we will do the float boats and/or kayaks. We love the beach and pool as well. I'm probably leaning towards the pool cabana for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums