Marseille Port to Vieux Port

waterlegs

Without paying the crazy expensive ship shuttle, is there a shuttle that goes to the centre of Marseille from the cruise port? I will be arriving on a Monday. I have tried to search through a number of Marseille port websites without getting an informative answer. Our RCL ship arrives in port at 9am. I have heard about the no. 35 and no.55 from the port gate. Does the same fee cover those two buses and are they regular in both directions? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Without paying the crazy expensive ship shuttle, is there a shuttle that goes to the centre of Marseille from the cruise port? I will be arriving on a Monday. I have tried to search through a number of Marseille port websites without getting an informative answer. Our RCL ship arrives in port at 9am. I have heard about the no. 35 and no.55 from the port gate. Does the same fee cover those two buses and are they regular in both directions? Thanks.

I also would like to know this information and how long does it take to shuttle from the cruise port to Vieux Port. Our RCL ship arrives in port at 9 am on a Monday and we were looking at doing a walking tour that begins at 9:30 am, that might be pushing it.