Batibou beach

quaker77

Searching some info about that beach. Were docking with celebrity in april and looking for options for us .

This beach has been mentionned by lonelyplanet like a nice place to go . I don't know wich pier we will be docking and this beach looks like across the island N-E.

Someone as gone there and how is the transportation service in Dominica

Thanx

We will be there in a couple of weeks and we have a private tour arranged that will take us to the beach, which is about 1 1/2 hours away from the port. Cost will be for transportation there and back, all types of drinks made available and he will arrange for a gourmet lunch that is cooked at the beach, which the cost is included in the tour.

I searched forever to find a reliable tour to take us to the beach and allow plenty of time to enjoy this beautiful beach. Feel free to message me for the name of the local tour guide if you are interested.

I tried to MP but tapatalk wont let me do that....[emoji35]

So we will be 2 peoples to go there and it will depends of the amount charge for the trip.

I don't know u how many folks will do do the ride and spend the day there.

So thanks in advance to share info

You can look up the tour guide on Facebook. His facebook name is Woody Dominica. He is very professional. I know he'll be able to customize your day like he is doing for us. Let me know if you can't get in touch with him and I'll try to help you further. :cool:

• 1 month later...
We will be there in a couple of weeks and we have a private tour arranged that will take us to the beach, which is about 1 1/2 hours away from the port. Cost will be for transportation there and back, all types of drinks made available and he will arrange for a gourmet lunch that is cooked at the beach, which the cost is included in the tour.

I searched forever to find a reliable tour to take us to the beach and allow plenty of time to enjoy this beautiful beach. Feel free to message me for the name of the local tour guide if you are interested.

Have you done this tour yet? You are the most recent I can find with Woody. I contacted him on FB yesterday and he quoted me a price which is higher than any tour/excursion I have done on any island/any cruise. Wondering if the tour was so good to warrant such a high price.