Frejus - tendering

gddeluca

Hi,

We're on a Seabourn cruise which is visiting Frejus (tendering) but I can find very little about Frejus, it's obviously a recent addition to cruise visits.

We're there on a Sunday, and it appears adjacent Saint-Raphael has a street market with food and crafts which sounds interesting.

Does anyone know exactly where the tenders dock? The harbormaster site indicates Quai Escale, but I can't find that on any maps.

As my walking isn't the greatest, any specific information about where the dock is, and where exactly the market is would be very helpful.

George

George,

post in the Seabourn forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130

Or email the Seabourn Guest Services:

GuestServices@seabourn.com

I have not tendered there, but visited while on land. There is a fisherman's market at the old port of St Raphael. You can walk there from the Old Port of Frejus where you will probably tender, but it is about one mile away.

Frejus is an old Roman city and there is still there an arena and a theater. The old Medieval cathedral is very interesting too. Check the Seabourn excursions, there are many interesting possibilities in the area, like Grimaud. And welcome to Seabourn.

• 1 month later...